Sonntag, 7. September 2014

Hey my sticky and slimy bubbly snails!
Hey meine klebrigen und schleimigen Schnecken!


Smiley Attack! Smiley Attacke!
 
 




The last week my familiy and I traveled all around Germany!
Letzte Woche sind meine Familie ich (fast) überall in Deutschland gereist!



And I was at a Castle! It was soooooooo beautiful! We had a tourist guide, and she showed us the hole Castle + monastary. As I was in the Castle, I felt like a Princess... ◠‿◠

Und ich war in einem Schloss! Es war sooooooo schön! Wir hatten eine Touristen Führerin und sie zeigte uns das gesamte Schloss + Kloster. Als ich im Schloss war, fühlte ich mich wie eine Prinzessin... ◠‿◠ 

 
The monastary! \*^*/
Das Kloster! \*^*/
 
It was really great! Es war wirklich toll!
 
 
Currently I'm making a lot of loop bracelets!
Zur Zeit mache ich viele loom Bänder!
 
 
↑↑↑This are Loops!↑↑↑
 
↑↑↑Das sind die Looms!↑↑↑
 
 
 
 And this are some of my bracelets I've made. (I've 18 pieces!^~^)
Und hier sind einige meiner Armbänder die ich gemacht habe. (Ich hab 18 stk! ^~^)
 
 
 Maybe you will give it a try, too?
You can post a pic with your bracelets in the comments below!
Wollt ihr es nicht auch mal ausprobieren?
 Ihr könnt ein Bild mit euren Armbänder in den Kommentaren posten! 


That was all....... See you!
Das war alles...... Wir sehen uns!
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hey, i'm dinna from Indonesia^^ i see you profil in Interpals. But i can't send your message. Now, i learn Deutsch in University. I'm looking for native speaker from German for my Conversation class. Can you help me?
    I love yours blog. that so funny^^ i like it. And i love manga^^
    If you can help me, you can send me a message in my email adinnaq@gmail.com
    Thank you^^

    AntwortenLöschen